Have you ever completed a 16personalities test? The outcomes may indicate that you are an idealist and mediator, or basically how people would label an INFP. People describe personalities in various ways, and scientists continue to wonder how our personalities influence our actions and shape who we are today. If you’ve ever been curious about what the word ‘personality’ really means, get ready because we are now talking about personality and the 4 sides of mind!
Are you a coffee person or a tea person? If you are a coffee person and want to start your FnB business this article is for you.
Do you guys know Kopi Kenangan?
The brand probably rings a bell for those of you who are into milk-based coffee, a F&B product that has skyrocketed in popularity amongst consumers. Kopi Kenangan was founded in 2017 by targeting the gap in the Indonesian market between expensive coffee served at international coffee chains, and instant coffee sold in many street food stalls in the country.
Did you know?
- Giggers or freelancers earn $28 per hour on average for performing skilled services
- Gigging is expected to grow by 14 percent over the next 6 years
- There are an estimated 1.2 billion gig workers worldwide. That’s more than 34% of the global workforce!
- A large number of major international companies are turning to gig platforms for project-based work and longer-term contracts
- Small businesses stand to benefit the most from the low overhead that gig work provides. Half of small businesses have used a gigger in the last 3 months, and 81% intend to do so again or at some point in the future
- Demand for giggers increased during the global COVID-19 pandemic, as traditional offices closed and full-time employees were furloughed
The fairly high level of competition does not only apply to full-timers or recent graduates who are starting to look for work, but also during the apprenticeship phase. Students are finding it increasingly difficult to stand out and gain valuable opportunities for work placements, internships, and even apprenticeships. Because of the growing popularity of the gig economy, competition for a student's career is no longer a problem. Here's why: